Instagram is going to be the next Facebook.
A CASE FOR INSTAGRAM MARKETING.
1) I started off my talk by sharing the mindset required to do well on any marketing platform this coming decade.
I thought it was appropriate to share this quote from Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg.
2) Facebook is still the social media king in the Philippines but Instagram offers something unique: an avenue to reach a highly targeted base of customers.
Check out the most recent numbers of Instagram usage in We Are Social’s Digital 2020 report.
3) The Philippines has one of the highest ratios of women users on Instagram in the world!
You’re also looking at an audience of 18–35 year olds actively using the platform every single day. The average engagement rate on Instagram is lower than on Facebook but you can’t argue with the quality of these engagements.
4) It’s mobile. It’s visual. It’s young.
I mean, there is a reason why Facebook bought Instagram for a whopping $1 BILLION in cash and stocks. Even Mark Zuckerberg realized that Facebook won’t be appealing to the “youth” forever.
5) If your market is AT LEAST ONE of the following, Instagram HAS to be your go-to platform.
Facebook is the new TV. It’s the most potent tool to reach a mass market. Instagram is the new magazine. It’s the best way to reach your classy, sassy, and glamorous target market.
6) Put in the work and ask yourself these questions.
Let Instagram be an asset FROM THE VERY BEGINNING of your marketing campaigns. Maximize it. Build it into the experience. Create content just for Instagram. Don’t let it be just something you think of throwing in at the end of the day.
7) LinkedIn is also another rocketship worth talking about.
But maybe we save that for another talk. 🙂
Main Benefits of TikTok Advertising
How Does It Work?
TikTok ads aren't just about making videos. In fact, there are plenty of different formats to explore!